Is it safe to freeze the milk? According to health experts, it is safe to freeze milk but you must heed to these pieces of advice before putting it into the freezer.
- Freeze it as soon as possible. In order to get the milk's maximum shelf life, you must freeze it after purchase.
- Consume it within a month of its expiration date.
- Allow space. Because the milk expands when frozen, you must allow some space for its expansion by opting for a bigger container.
- Use defrost milk within 2 days. If you need to defrost it, you must put it in the fridge and consume it within a couple of days.
- Do not worry about its color. If you notice a slight change in color in your milk when it is frozen, then you must not throw it away. The color change is normal. Its natural color will go back once it has been defrosted.
How to be Healthy: 3 Things You Must not Forget When Making a Healthier Meal
Survival Rate for Cardiac Arrest: 3 Ways to Increase Chances of Survival During Cardiac Arrest
Dessert: 5 Surprising Ways to Make Healthier Dessert
Red Meat or Chicken: Which is a Healthier Choice?
Treadmill: Is Treadmill Better Than Weight Lifting?