Gumtect for Bleeding Gums

Gumtect Toothpaste for Sensitive Teeth and Gums
I used to suffer from bleeding gums, mainly because of improper brushing and flossing. Before, my dentist recommended Pyodontyl. But because it is expensive, he later advised me to use Gumtect, a product of Hapee, which is a Filipino brand of toothpaste. Its active ingredients are allantoin (for healthy gums, vitamin E (moisturizer), and triclosan (germicide).

Is Gumtect effective in treating bleeding gums? In a way, yes.

But why was I agitated when I first saw blood on my floss?

Probably, because I know that bleeding gums can be more than just swollen gums. Some of the causes of bleeding gums (besides the obvious) would include Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura (a bleeding disorder), leukemia, scurvy and vitamin K deficiency.

If you, too, notice blood every time you brush or floss your teeth, you need to consult your dentist as it can be a sign of a serious medical problem. Thankfully, mine is just a case of brushing too hard and improper flossing.

Other topics of interest:

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

how is it posible to order this item..
i am looking for it a while now..
i need the gumtect

Related Posts with Thumbnails